Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes (and back to school?--Bah!)


I thought I was ready for back to school this year...because I usually am more than ready. This year, however, it turns out I wasn't. Don't really know why, other than my kids are just growing up too darn fast. So let's not talk about that, shall we? Let's talk about the Cinnamon Roll Pancakes we made on the first morning of our camping trip.

In a nutshell, they were yummy. You'll find the recipe over at Recipe Girl. To be completely honest, we were CAMPING. There was not the wherewithal to swirl the cinnamon mixture into the pancake batter all prettily like Recipe Girl did. So hey, we just sprinkled it on over each pancake right after we poured the batter on the griddle. I'm sure they tasted the same. The cream cheese glaze is just about The. Best. Part.

Comments