Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Hayride--or, What have I been missing all my life?!

One of the perks of Jeff's new job is that he has the option to work 80 hours in 9 days instead of 10. This means he gets every other Friday off. He used to be able to do this at his previous job until they did away with the option, so it's really nice to get it back. Last Friday was one of those days, so when Libby & Mia got out of school he took them to J&J Nursery for a hayride to the pumpkin patch, and I tagged along. (First time in my life I've gone to a pumpkin patch to choose my own pumpkin, and it was awesome!!) The pics were taken with my camera phone, so they aren't the greatest....but they're better than nothing!

 Aren't they adorable?

 Keeping the pumpkins from rolling off the hayride on the way back.

 Libby & her pumpkin.

 Out in the patch. We were on the outer edge, so you can't see the sea of pumpkins that was behind me.

 My pumpkin. I love an awesome curly stem like this one!

 Libby searching for her perfect pumpkin.

 Mia. I have always loved those cheeks of hers!

The sun was nice and warm that day! Wish it was going to last a little longer.

Comments