Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Lately

It's true that I've posted less often for the past couple of weeks....maybe three? Whatever. Thought I'd catch you up on what's happening around here lately. Don't worry, it isn't anything big. It's just LIFE. So it's all good.

Jeff is really happy in his new job, which I love to see. He's also still running a few times a week, getting ready for that big ol' marathon in the spring. I don't think he ever planned to be a runner, but he's become one. I'm really proud of him!

I've been spending a lot more time at the piano lately, and it's been fun. I'm usually only there when I'm teaching so it's fun to be the one playing for a change! Filling in for the ward choir accompanist is to thank for my re-found musicality. :) BTW, this is the piano that Jeff sneakily bought second-hand, fixed up and re-stained as a surprise for me for our first anniversary. I'm NEVER getting rid of it.

  Nicoley was here last weekend and made this canvas for her apartment. I know my hair dryer got a lot of use melting all those crayons....but it turned out just as awesome as she envisioned.

 One of my solar lights in the garden bit the dust. A certain son who shall remain unnamed may or may not have had something to do with it.


Every time I open up my Nook to read, this is what I get to read first. I love it!


Here are the pumpkins that grew in our garden. The darker ones are the "red pumpkins" we tried. They aren't truly red, but they look kinda cool. Sadly, the "ghost pumpkins" we planted didn't make it.

Comments