Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

He's a guy.


It hits me at odd moments sometimes. Yesterday, as I was riding in his car with him it hit me again. The fact that this formerly 6 pound, 7 ounce baby boy who was born with wet lungs and had to stay in the hospital for a week, is now, of all things, A GUY. Look at the way he drives while practically reclining as if he has no cares in the world. It's the same way he goes through life. Relaxed. Waiting until 10:59 to leave if he has to be somewhere at 11:00. It drives me crazy, but I am proud of him. He makes good decisions and does well in school. He earns all his own money and works hard for it. And last week, he took a girl to a dance. That was a big accomplishment! He wouldn't let me post about it so this is all you'll get. :)

Sometimes I just can't believe that he's actually a guy. Where does the time go?

Comments