Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Note to self: you are not forgotten!

The last Mother's Day was hard for me.

It never used to be, but for some reason, as my children have gotten older--and thus more mentally & emotionally challenging--I didn't feel worthy of celebrating. I'm not the mother I want to be, but I'm trying. I'm trying every day to do better, but some days just STINK. Some days I wish I could have a total do-over!

My two oldest brightened my day yesterday by getting me early gifts. Nicole knows me too well, so she went in search of Forget-Me-Nots and found some. In a minute I'll show you why I love them, aside from the fact that they are just so little and cute.

 Jake also knows me. Remember how I hate the deer eating my tulips? They can't eat these. Love the purple one. It's my favorite.


Forget-Me-Nots are special to me because of President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, 2nd Counselor in the LDS church First Presidency. He is the favorite speaker of many people I know. How could he not be? He is awesome! Watch this and you will see what I mean. This particular talk was a great reminder to women that we are not forgotten. Trust me when I say that I have really needed his message this week. I hope it helps you, too!



Comments