Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Witches' hats and broomsticks

The other day I came home to a sweeet surprise. Namely, witches hats and broomsticks.

One of my awesome neighbors brought them over, and they were yummy, but they were so cute that I was tempted to not eat them. I don't know where the idea originated from, but they seem pretty simple to put together.

A pretzel stick inserted into a mini Reese's peanut butter cup makes a broomstick. The witches' hats looked like an upside down fudge stripe cookie, with a Hershey's Kiss on top. The orange icing tasted like butter cream and was yummo. I think the stripey "Hugs" Kisses are especially cute.

Any moms out there who are helping with class Halloween parties could either make these for the kids, or let the kids make them for a craft. Edible crafts are the best kind, of course.

Comments