|I know it isn't much, but it all adds up eventually.|
As for the other kind of laundry tips, I can suggest a few things that help me.
- Bleach is the only thing I've used that really whitens the whites. And I like my whites WHITE.
- Kids can learn to do their own by the time they are tall enough to reach the controls and understand how to work them. Makes mom's life a lot simpler in the long run.
- I fold my clothes right out of the dryer and into the basket. Eliminates a step and saves on wrinkles if they end up sitting in the basket longer than I anticipated. Which is often.
- Costco has the best deal on laundry soap. And dryer sheets.
- I never use fabric softener in the washer. Never figured that it was worth it.