Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

All washed up

I know it isn't much, but it all adds up eventually.
I'm talking about the spare change that washes up in the bottom of the washer. What did you think I was talking about?! (I don't think I'm washed up....am I?)  I'm talking laundry tips today. It's always a bonus when you find money at the end of the cycle.

As for the other kind of laundry tips, I can suggest a few things that help me.
  1. Bleach is the only thing I've used that really whitens the whites. And I like my whites WHITE.
  2. Kids can learn to do their own by the time they are tall enough to reach the controls and understand how to work them. Makes mom's life a lot simpler in the long run.
  3. I fold my clothes right out of the dryer and into the basket. Eliminates a step and saves on wrinkles if they end up sitting  in the basket longer than I anticipated. Which is often. 
  4. Costco has the best deal on laundry soap. And dryer sheets.
  5. I never use fabric softener in the washer. Never figured that it was worth it.
Got some great laundry tips? By all means, please share and leave a comment.

Comments