Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Father's Day crafts

Father's Day is quickly approaching, and I'm trying to figure out what to do for my hubby and our dads/my kids' grandpas. My kids love to make stuff, especially Jared (the handy dandy duct tape man). I found some cute ideas and thought I would share them with you.

How does dad measure up? Tell him with this cute faux tape measure. It unrolls to say, "Dad, you rule!" or some other saying of your kids' choice. Find a how-to at Family Fun. 

This is right up my Jared's alley...he's made many duct tape wallets. Fill this one with "daddy dollars" or coupons for things your kids would like to do for their dad. You can also find this one at Family Fun.

Golf towel by Junie Moon
Does the Dad in your life love to golf? Make him an awesome golf towel! Find a great tutorial at Junie Moon.

Ties by Purl Bee
What would Father's Day be without ties? You can make your own, and with this tutorial at Purl Bee, it's pretty easy to do. Give dad a tie that no one else will have!


And last, but not least, I LOVE these stamped washer key chains! The other side can be stamped with your kids' names. Find a how-to at HelpingLittleHands.

Whatever you do for Dad/Grandpa/Hubby...have fun doing it!

Comments