Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Father's Day & a yummy recipe

I'm a day late putting it here, but Happy Father's Day to my one and only! He is really the best. This is him (doesn't he look so attractive in this shirt? I think so and I always tell him that, too)  holding our youngest. He can literally do and fix anything...even if he hasn't done it before, because he will learn. He was brought up with the motto "If you don't know how to do something, learn." I lucked out with him, I really did. And he's totally cute.

For a delicious recipe for Key Lime Bars, go to Mel's Kitchen Cafe. I made these for Father's Day dessert, and they were a hit. They were such a hit that there were two left, at least one of which I had my eye on, but my man stole took the last two to work with him today. Oh well...my diet will thank him anyway.  The recipe calls for pulverized animal crackers for the crust, and it's really yummy. Give it a try!

Comments