Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

A Letter to Nicole


My cute little (actually, not so little anymore) Nicole is heading back to college tomorrow...the last of my kids to go back to school. She and I have had lots of fun this week shopping, and talking, and laughing, and playing, and shopping, and eating Mrs. Field's cookies (shh...don't tell!) and shopping some more. **For the record, we window shopped a whole lot more than we actually bought stuff.**

Anyway, I'm dedicating this post to Nicole because I'm going to miss her. She has been wonderful to have around this summer. All her little sisters adore her and they will miss her a lot!

I love you, Nicole! You will have an awesome time this year. Keep your head on straight, like you always have. Smile that lovely smile and laugh that contagious laugh of yours. We'll miss you, but you won't be far. I know you'll call if you need food money. ;)

Love,
Mom

Comments