Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Things I love about September.

Me and Jake at our last birthday party.
Today is September 1st, and I'm so happy about that. No more August! September is only my very favorite month of the entire year. Here's why:

#1. It's my birthday on 9/11. Yes, 9/11. In the words of my mother, it was my birthday first! 
Although I admit it hasn't been quite the same since that year I turned 34.
More on that coming up.
Also #1. It's my anniversary!! 9/8/88. That means we'll hit 23 years this year. Can't wait.
Get excited for that post. It's gonna be good. 
2. It's my son Jacob's birthday (9/16). He'll be 17 this year. I'll be 44. Wow.

3. Time to hang the Autumn wreath! My favorite wreath of the year.
It even beats the Christmas wreath.
4. Football, baby. College football, that is. GO UTES! PAC-12 this year!
I know it's NFL time, too, but the NFL just isn't as much fun, IMO.
5. It starts getting a little cooler outside. Sweater weather. Gotta love it.
6. The changing of the leaves. You can bet I'll be posting some pics of that.
7. Did I mention that September is the month of my birthday AND my anniversary? Yeah.
8. September just sounds cool. That's all there is to it.
9. Labor Day. The last Hurrah of BBQ season.
10. It's my Gram's birthday this month, too. I wish she were here to celebrate!

Comments