Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Things I'm grateful for. (In no particular order)


1. My life.

2. My health and sanity. (The sanity is relative, but it's there most of the time).

3. My husband. I could not have been more blessed!

4. My children. Ditto! (Would you guys just clean your rooms? That's all I ask).

5. Dogs. A house without dogs just isn't the same....and they give you unconditional love!

6. A home that's warm, dry and safe.

7. The ability to choose. Freedom.

8. My testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

9. Prayer, the scriptures, and a prophet to guide us.

10. Family, friends, loved ones.

11. Electricity. Heat. Clean, running water. Not everyone has it.

12. Nature and all the beauty around us if we just look.

13. Books.

14. Chocolate. (#14? Proof that this list is in no particular order).

15. My piano.

16. Food. And the ability to walk into any grocery store here and choose from thousands of items.

17. Dirty Dishes. Noisy children. Piles of laundry. See below.

What are you grateful for?

Comments