Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Flashback Friday: Christmas papercrafting

Brads are sharp. (Brad Pitt is sharp too--if his hair is short!--but I'm talking about these brads today. Tiny little things, but sharp enough to draw blood. Ask me how I  know.)

After I found out how sharp they are, I figured out that this handy little tool Jeff brought home for me does indeed have a special purpose. You guessed it (or very probably you're smarter than I am and you just knew), this tool is for making a tiny little brad hole in whatever you might want to "brad."


In my case, I wanted to decorate candy bars and other treats with cute tags. These treats are boxes of Sweet's Chocolate Raspberry sticks. Yum.

I discovered that these "Little Felt Flurries" (soo cute!) could be attached to the circles that I punched out of  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler card stock with said brads.

 I then rediscovered the "May your Christmas be sparkly and bright" stamp and silver ink pad Jeff brought home for me. Perfect for these bottles of sparkling cider.

I also covered some giant Hershey bars for my girls to give away. This is my favorite design. Love the blue and white paper...also from Stampin' Up!, of course. :)

I seriously didn't plan any of these ideas, other than knowing that I was going to cover the Hershey bars somehow. That's not my style, because if I sit down and try to plan out how to use this stuff, I can't do it. My brain goes blank.  My style is come-up-with-stuff-as-I-go-along, or in other words, fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants.

Comments