Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Christmas at our house

After Santa did his work. :)

 Nicole's present for her Dad. She swaddled that thing in newspaper, bubble wrap, and lots & lots of packing tape! It wasn't easy to open, and I guess that was the idea. :)

 It turned out to be this pic from their half marathon framed with Jeff's medal.

 Me, with all my gifts. I couldn't believe how many there were! My family wanted to be fun and wrapped every little thing separately. I felt bad because I had more to open than anyone else, but it was fun.

 The doggies waiting for their holiday doggie biscuits. Let's face it, they wouldn't be sitting like this just for the camera!

 

 The sweetest little card ever. Libby wrote, "Dear Mom and Dad, You are the best parentse in  the wide wrolde. I love you so much. You help me a lote. That is wia I love you. You mack me happy. Love, Libby."

The traditional English trifle! (My hubby served a two year mission for our church there way back in the day). This year I used raspberries & bananas. Don't even think it lasted more than one day. It never does. :)

Comments