Thursday, February 2, 2012

Little me & a life-long love


This is little me. Two years old, and loving to vacuum.

Big me STILL loves to vacuum. So much so that when I had high risk pregnancies and was told that I shouldn't vacuum, I kinda-sorta still did...on more than one occasion. (I promise I was careful!) I just love to vacuum so much that I couldn't not do it. Something about watching all the little bits of whatever get sucked up, leaving cleanliness and order behind. I know, it's bordering on obsessive, but it's a glimpse into the real me.

The real me hates folding laundry, by the way. Just putting that out there.

What household chore do you love? Which do you hate?

1 comment:

  1. that was fun to read! I absolutely HATE HATE HATE laundry. I much rather clean the bathrooms, kitchen and floors in every day!

    I don't totally enjoy any house work, but I do like a tidy house. However, the temporary conditions we are in does really make me clean. I just let it go :)

    ReplyDelete

Anything to say?