Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

School's out. And a bunch of other stuff.

Mia & Libby on the last day of school.

School's out. And I got a new job. 
(I'm a blogger. Professional blogger.
Yes, really. Though I know it sounds funny).
And Jake's still in physical therapy since knee surgery
and Mia's new play started and
Jeff's first marathon is this Saturday (!!)
and Jared is turning 15 tomorrow. 
And this blog is suffering for all of it!
So I apologize for taking a week off
when I never even intended to. 
Just getting this home office thing figured out (along with everything else).
It's good, and the flexibility of working from home is a blessing for me
because my number one priority has always been
to be available and present for my kids.
And of course, Jeff too. I wouldn't
be a mother to six cuties without him. :) 

My next post will probably be Marathon pics
and Finish Line happenings. I'm nervous excited for him, and I think he's going to do GREAT!













Comments