Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

What is happiness?

 Happiness is relaxing and reading in the mountains on our family camping trip.

 Happiness is finding the smallest wildflower, I'm thinking pretty much ever.

Happiness is cooking in dutch ovens: Cherry Cobbler, Barbecued Chicken, and Dutch Oven Potatoes. Not all in the same dutch oven, of course.

Happiness is being able to have a campfire. It's been so dry, we weren't sure if we'd be able to!

 Happiness is sporting camping hair and makeup. Yeah, pretty effortless. And it shows.

 Happiness is sharing a Daddy with his girls.

 Happiness is then having him all to myself.

Happiness is spending unconnected (as in no WiFi, no phones, no tv, no texting....) quality time with six awesome kids who all love to camp!

Comments

  1. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment
    (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for first-time blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
    Here is my web site ; bathing suits 2013

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!