Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

A bottle of Fall

That's what I want to call this bottle of Rich in Heart by Sinful Colors. Isn't it pretty? I love it!

I decided I needed some sort of deep, dark, lovely color on my nails to welcome Fall. BTW, is there such a thing as Fall Fever? Because I don't wear dark colors on my nails--I usually don't wear anything but clear polish on my fingernails. (My toenails, however, are a different story. A dark/funky/bright color on your toenails is like a fun little secret and can brighten up an otherwise dull day.)

Anyway, I love Fall--and this polish looks like Fall in a bottle to me. I had to have it as soon as I saw it. It's like dark chocolate, with hints of deep scarlet and even purple.It looks different in different lights. One of the best parts? Sinful Colors polishes are $1.99, so they won't break the bank.

The only downside here is that dark colors never last long enough before they get chipped and look horrid...that's probably why I don't usually go dark. Bu it's painted on my toes too, where it will last a lot longer.

How are you welcoming Fall this year?

Comments