Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Happy Birthday Miss Cheeks!!

Today is Amelia's birthday!

The year she was born was also Black Friday. I didn't shop much that day. (Not that I shop much on Black Friday ever...at least not until the craziest part of the day ends. It's just not worth it to me).

Here she is just last week during the run of her latest play, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever:


As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so this next one should explain why we used to call her Miss Cheeks:
Exactly.

This is my favorite baby pic of her EVER. She's eating a pizza crust in it. I know she doesn't look like she was old enough to be eating pizza, let alone standing....but she really was. (She has never been more than 2% on the growth chart). She walked at 9 months old, and no one could believe their eyes when they would see her because she was sooo tiny!

Happy Birthday Miss Cheeks! We love you!

Comments