Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Watching out for Mom and Dad

Libby's instructions to the other kids

Last Friday night, the usual date night, it was snowy and I was coming down with a cold and wasn't feeling great so we were hanging out at home. I was in my bedroom watching Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (love that show, BTW) and Jeff came in. He sat down and said he wanted to have popcorn and a movie with me. Just us. (So sweet!) Of course I said okay. He left to make popcorn and I started searching for a movie.

After our movie was over (and it had been miraculously quiet) we realized that Libby had been looking out for us. She had posted a sign on our door. She had closed it earlier, but we didn't know there was also a sign involved! "do not enter dating room." 

So that explains why it was so quiet. Libby rules.

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!