Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

More of my favorite things.

Time to showcase a few more of the things I love. {None of these are sponsored.}

1. Petroleum Jelly. One thing I just can't live without. I've been using it on my lips for years, applying it multiple times a day. If there's ever a petroleum jelly shortage, I'm in trouble. {I know it says "Comforts for Baby" on the label. That means NOTHING. Petroleum jelly is petroleum jelly.}

2. Dove Dark Chocolate Promises. Yes, this pic got really special treatment. Deservedly so! I almost always have a stash of this stuff. :)

3. Hot Cider. This stuff in a packet takes second to actually heating cider on the stove with cinnamon sticks, cloves & nutmeg...but mornings are busy around here. I don't have time to make the real stuff every day, so these packets do me just fine. I do add some cinnamon & nutmeg to it. Mmmmm.


4. Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioner. I've always had frizzy hair {so a honeymoon in humid Orlando meant hair disaster--otherwise the honeymoon was fantastic} and now that I'm in my mid-40's it's also getting drier. I don't shampoo every day, but I do have to wet my hair every day, and I put this in every day as well. It really makes a difference for me.

5. My latest, BEST find for my hair! This stuff is perfect for helping my pixie-short locks be a little spiky through the crown. It holds All. Day. without being sticky.




Lastly, a simply gorgeous new rendition from The Piano Guys just in time for Christmas. I'll let you in on a little secret: I wish I could play the cello. This song just makes me wish it even more! And if you've never heard The Piano Guys---you've been missing out. Take a listen and you'll hear.





Comments