Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

One week to go...what's on your schedule?

T-7 days! Are you ready? I am not quite ready, but pretty close. We did visit Santa the other day, and that's one of the most important things to do in Libby's book. So I can check that off the list!

This week I have to:

1. Make some more cards like this one:
(All from Stampin' Up: taupe cardstock, holly-printed Christmas Elegance, stocking stamp in Sahara Sand ink, and grosgrain ribbon in Old Olive. The saying is done free hand by yours truly).

2. Make some more tags like this:
(Again I used Stampin' Up cardstock in taupe, Christmas Elegance paper in stripes, "merry christmas" stamp in Ruby Red ink, and silver ties. Also large round and ornament punches).

3. Wrap, wrap, wrap!! I keep reminding myself that I've got to get that done by Friday, or lose my sanity trying to do it after school is out for Christmas vacation.

4. Cook, cook, cook! Toffee, peanut brittle, and 4 kinds of Chex Mix.

5. Wrap some more!

6. Find a gift for my father-in-law. Why are fathers-in-law so hard to shop for?

7. Mail a couple of packages and cards. I need to do that TODAY. Not looking forward to the post office madness....

8. Go to Jared's Christmas concert.

9. Four different family parties, all by Christmas Eve.

10. Make the traditional trifle. Last year's trifle:
(Yellow sponge cake, raspberries and bananas, set in raspberry gelatin and topped with a layer of vanilla custard and then real whipped cream).

I'm sure there are other things I should have on my list....



Comments