Friday, November 22, 2013

How to start a fire in your microwave

Besides sticking something metal or foil in there.  This is a new one. I'm betting no one thought of it before.

I don't know if you can tell, but this method will also give you a nice, black sooty film all over the entire inside of your microwave. It's a joy to clean up, it really is.

So what's this new way of almost destroying a perfectly good microwave? A hand warmer. One of those little bitty packs you just shake and then it heats up. Someone around here wanted a hand warmer during our cold, blustery wind storm yesterday, so they assumed it needed a spin in the zapper to heat it up.

It worked all right. The good news is that by some miracle our microwave still works.

Don't try this at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?