Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

A Christmas story

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Time for a little recap.

At 6 am, I awoke to lights on and noises in the living room. When I went to investigate, I found the four youngest kids up and looking through all the gifts to see how many were for them. I sighed and went back to bed. :)

At 7, Jeff and I and Nicole finally had to get up. We always start with family prayer and a reading from Luke chapter 2.

When we opened gifts, Sarah and I discovered we were twinners. Turns out when Jeff took the kids shopping for my gifts, Sarah picked out this hoodie for me. A couple weeks later when Jeff and I were shopping for the kids, I picked out the identical hoodie for Sarah. Of course, they aren't the same size...but at least they are in the same league!


Sorry this pic is kinda dark, but it's the best part of our day. We got to Skype with our missionary son for awhile in the afternoon and that was the best present ever. It was really great to see him and talk with him, and then it was hard because he got teary at the end, and of course that makes a mom teary too. I just really hope that he's over it by now and not too homesick. We will get to do this again in May for Mother's Day.


Finally, a little something fun. This is my hubby about age 4 or 5. I know he's not the real Ralphie 'cause we haven't seen any royalties, but it sure does make you wonder! 

Comments