Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

#iwillnowallowChristmas

This year's Christmas tree. Blue and silver! I inherited the tree skirt from my grandma.

The title of this post is a direct quote from one of Nicole's roommates. I love it!

{As if we can dictate Christmas haha}

Well, I can dictate when the Christmas decorations go up at home, and I can decide when to start listening to Christmas music. For me, that's after Thanksgiving.

This year it wasn't easy. Jared was begging to set up the tree at every turn. Mia was telling him no Christmas til after her birthday. Sarah was playing Christmas music on the computer all the time. Jeff plays it in his car. The stores decorated for Christmas at Halloween. Nope, not easy, but I held out for my favorite holiday--Thanksgiving!

Now that Thanksgiving is over, #iwillnowallowChristmas decorations and music to take over my life. My favorite Christmas album is Michael Buble's Christmas, so I thought I'd share one of my favorite songs from that album, Feliz Navidad, sung with Latin songstress Thalia. I love it!



Comments