Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

eShakti Spring 2014: Customize Your Size

Once again, I was lucky enough to be offered a sample from eShakti in exchange for a review on my blog. {See past reviews here and here}. If you didn't know, eShakti will customize any item to your size, your height, and your style--change the neckline, change the sleeves, change the length--it's up to you.

I now own two dresses that were customized to my height, size and style, and I'm really happy with both. Here is a look at the dress I chose this time:

As you can see, it's navy with some coral embellished flowers on the skirt, but only on the front--the back is plain. It has cap sleeves and a scoop neck, which will be perfect during the summer. For now I paired it with a coral sweater from my closet and knee-high boots.

It's knit and very comfortable to wear. All of eShakti's dresses come with pockets, but I opted to have the pockets left off this dress. Sometimes they feel bulky to me, particularly with a knit, so that's why I had them left off. The original dress also had a deeper neckline, more of a deep V, and I changed it to a scoop. I actually wish that I had changed the sleeves to elbow-length, but I didn't. Hindsight!

Here's a sampling of some of eShakti's new spring offerings:

Sash tied lace dressSash-tied Lace Dress. I love the color! Keep in mind that you can add sleeves to any of eShakti's tops or dresses.

Embellished florals poplin dressThis one was a close second for my choice. Embellished Florals Poplin Dress.

Piped polka dot cotton dressPiped Polka Dot Cotton Dress.

 Contrast trim poplin tunicContrast Trim Poplin Tunic. I would totally wear this.

Mesh and ribbon lace frockI think this Mesh and Ribbon Lace Frock would make a perfect bridesmaid dress.

eShakti promises customized dresses will ship to you in 14 business days from the time you place your order. Both times that I have customized a dress with eShakti, I have received it sooner than 14 days. Each time was between 8 and 10 days. All three of my eShakti dresses are well made and I've never had an issue with ripped seams or tears or any other problems.

If you are new to eShakti, be aware that if you register you will receive a $25 coupon good on your first order. Also, through Tuesday, February 18th, get 20% off during eShakti's President's Day Sale. 

Don't miss your chance to get a unique dress, skirt, top or jacket, customized to fit YOU, with an extra 20% off! 

Comments