Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Trouble with a capital T!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your day is filled with flowers, chocolate, dinner out, love...whatever it is that you enjoy.

Around here, we got trouble.

That would be Mia's hand in the pic above. Wearing a matching ring and bracelet. From a boy. Handmade by said boy. Supposedly it even took him six hours to make. Not only that, but the ring was inside of a pop-up flower inside of a handmade card.

Wow. Impressive work, I'll admit.

Buuuuut......not to mention the fact, Mia is 12.

I have not had handmade jewelry given to me by any boy. And I'm 46.

See why I say we got Trouble?

At least the boy is nice--I'll give him that. But we need another 10 years or so before we get any more handmade jewelry around here. :) 

Comments