|Photo credit: Target Photo Studio|
This guy graduates from high school today. And to top it all off, he turns 18 in a few more. Didn't he just barely look like this?
|My all-time favorite baby picture. It's just too cute.|
In honor of both his graduation & his birthday, 18 things I love about Jared, otherwise known as Joj:
1. He is pretty cute.
2. He is smart!
3. He is really good at any and all art--pottery and painting especially.
4. Jared always wants to do what's right.
5. But sometimes he is a little mischievous. ;)
6. Type 1 diabetes will never own him.
7. He is going to be a great missionary starting in two months!
8. Jared is really a softie at heart.
9. His room is never messy because he likes to keep everything in its place.
10. When Jared decides he is going to do something, he does it.
11. He works very hard!
12. Jared isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes in.
13. He owns up to his mistakes. Ask him about our garage door.
14. He definitely has a sense of adventure!
15. I can always count on him to call me Bob.
16. His crazy sense of humor!
17. He takes responsibility for himself and always gets things done.
18. Jared knows that God is real and helps him through everything.
HAPPY GRADUATION & HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!! WE LOVE YOU!