Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

A few more of my favorite things


This is the orchid Jeff gave me for Valentine's Day. The one he joked about making him unpredictable, since I didn't know he was going to get it. It is as pretty now as the day he brought it home! I had no idea orchids lasted like this. Love it!!


Running has been helping me with my headaches and I've been getting them less frequently, but when I do get one, this is the best thing ever for taking the edge off while I wait for meds to kick in. It's a mixture of peppermint and lavender essential oils. You just roll it on your temples, the back of your neck, and your wrists and it really works wonders. I'm a firm believer in the power of essential oils.


I've been using this every night for several months now, and I really like it a lot. My skin feels really smooth and soft after using it and it doesn't give me break outs. (Yes, break outs are still possible in your 40s!) On the plus side, it's cheap--around $3 depending on where you buy it.


My Brooks Ghost 4 running shoes are great. Light, flexible and supportive. My shin splints are thanking me by going away since I got these shoes.

Got a new fave you love? I'd love to hear! Leave a comment.

Comments