Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Lemi Shine: A miracle in a bottle!


You may already know that Lemi Shine is The. Best. Thing. to add to your dishwasher these days....ever since phosphates were ordered left out of dishwasher detergent. If I don't add this stuff to my dishwasher, the dishes won't come out clean.

But did you know Lemi Shine is good--excellent, in fact--for cleaning more than just your dishes? I didn't, until today.

Exhibit A:
{There seems to be a red reflection in the pic from the red jacket I'm wearing. Sorry. Just ignore it.}

This yucky brown hard water stain has lived on my bathroom sink/counter for a long time. I have put vinegar on it, I have scrubbed it with Ajax, Comet, etc., and nothing would get it off. In fact, vinegar took some of it off, but only after sitting on it and then scrubbing at it for a while. This morning I got the idea to put Lemi Shine on it. I sprinkled a little on it and then scrubbed at it lightly, and in literally 30 seconds, it was gone. Gone! See?
I was so happy about this, that I used it to clean away the rough, ugly white film that was covering the stone counter around my kitchen sink faucet and handles. Again, in just a minute or less, it scrubbed right off.

I should have taken a "before" shot, but trust me, all around these handles, the bottoms of them, and on the stone was white scale crap. But not any more!! 

Then I used it to scrub out my stainless sink.


 Perty! Better than anything else I've used, which includes baking soda, comet, vinegar, and that Bar Keeper's Friend stuff. (Not sure if that's the right name...)

Cleaning was fun today. :)

**Note: This is my own opinion and experience. Lemi Shine is not sponsoring or paying me for this post in any way. Although maybe they should! haha!**


Or so she says

Comments

  1. can i pin this? its great info!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Pin away.

      Wish I could figure out to have a pin option for individual posts...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered Lemishine for my dishwasher and can’t figure out why I it took me so long to try it! I was wondering just yesterday, since this stuff works miracles with my hard water in the dishwasher, where else might it help out.
    I am kinda tempted to try it in the washing machine, since that’s my other hard water dilemma. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an idea I hadn't thought of. I'd bet it would at least clean the washing machine like it does the dishwasher. Let me know if you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys,

    You should use Lemi Shine Machine Cleaner for your washing machine. It pretty much rules. Oh and Christine, I am adding this blog post to our Facebook page!

    www.Facebook.com/LemiShine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you for the notice and free blog exposure!! I didn't expect it, but I'll take it! :)

      Delete
  6. You should have contacted us! We would have throw in some samples for a giveaway! Great review Christine! :) Thanks for sharing!

    -Lemi Shine Ang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks! I was so excited about Lemi Shine getting rid of my hard water stains that I thought, "I have to post about this right now" and didn't even think to contact you guys. If Lemi Shine wants to throw in some samples, I'd be happy to do a giveaway.

      Delete
  7. Chris, when my dishwasherstarted doing a poor job I remembered this product from your blog. I tried it today and it is amazing. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll totally have to try this! I love finding a product that works perfectly. Thanks for sharing this on 'Or so she says...' at last week's link party! I would love to have you add the party to your list and stop back to share more of your great ideas. There's actually a party going on right now (it's every Saturday through Tuesday.) Thanks a bunch! ~ Mariel www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say!