Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Libbyville

Everyone in our family gets such a kick out of Libby. She is so fun!

The other day, I saw her go walking by the kitchen with a box of stuff in her arms. I recognized it as all the little Christmas village stuff I bought at Dollar Tree a few years back. The last couple of years, I haven't even bothered to set it up. Well, someone noticed. So she decided to do something about it.

As she walked by, she said to me, "Don't come in my room."

Ummm, okay. I went on with what I was doing and forgot about it til she asked me to come see.

Just before Thanksgiving, Libby and Mia had cleaned their room. As in, really cleaned their room. They even cleaned off the tops of their dressers. Libby had a newly cleaned dresser, so she decided it was the perfect spot for Libbyville.

Libbyville has its own fire department.

All volunteer staffed, of course.

It also has its own skating rink for Moms and Dads to have a date night.

And in Libbyville, date nights have to be quiet for them. It's the law!

Comments