Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Grammy

Me with my first grand baby. 

During my hiatus from this blog, there were some serious milestones reached in my life. Those milestones include things like reaching our 30th wedding anniversary, having knee replacement, a son's wedding, high school graduations, kids leaving and/or coming home from missions, etc. One of my very favorite milestones is being promoted to "Grammy." I'm blessed to have two grandchildren so far. There is just nothing else like it in the world!

I'm still learning how to be the best Grammy I can be, but I've learned a few things so far:

  • Your heart is capable of expanding 100 times its previous size as soon as you see that little face!
  • It is so much fun to watch your kids learn how to be parents. And maybe have a kid who is equal to them in stubbornness! ;)
  • Boy, is it eye-opening to realize that when your mother-in-law always said your children were angels {even in the face of mischievous goings-on}, she meant it. And so do you! :) 
  • One of the most fun things for me is watching my hubby be a grandpa! I love it so much!!
  • If you think your kids grew up way too fast....just wait. Grand babies grow exponentially faster! And it is so sad...
  • You just cannot buy too many Grammy books! 
Can you tell I love being a Grammy?

Comments