Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Music for any day of the week


Do you love music? I do! Depending on the day or what I'm doing, you'll catch me listening to a lot of different types of music, from country to classical, and musical theatre soundtracks to oldies from the 80s and 90s.

My favorite way to listen to music is to just ask Alexa to play something. Do you have an Amazon Echo dot yet? If not, you should definitely think about getting one. Alexa will help you out with a lot of things, but my favorite is listening to music. The built-in speakers work well enough to fill a room or two with music, and I did that for awhile before buying a Bluetooth speaker that connects to the Echo dot and can fill my house with music. I have the Oontz Angle3 Ultra, which won't break the bank but has amazing sound. We even used this speaker at my son's outdoor wedding reception, and it worked very well. Note that I'm only telling you about these items because I use them and really love them--not because I'm being paid or compensated for my opinion. 

Anyway, back to my point. :) I received a copy of the album "Sunday" from Stone Angel Music, in exchange for my review. That review is currently available in the Deseret News Faith section. If you're interested, check it out. Spoiler: the music on this album is gorgeous, and it isn't just for Sunday!

Comments