Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Christmas traditions




Have you seen those Ugly Christmas Sweater cookie kits in stores this Christmas? I saw them a few times before caving and buying one. I thought it might be fun, so why not?

My girls and I decorated the cookies for one of our Christmas Sunday activities yesterday. Actually, that means I decorated ONE of them, and the girls did the rest. I've got some cookie decorators on my hands, because they turned out really cute--for ugly Christmas sweaters, that is. ;)

We also had our 3rd annual Mary + Joseph Dinner and watched the Bible videos of the nativity. This is a fun tradition that entails eating fish, grapes, cheeses, pita bread & hummus, while sitting on the floor on a blanket. Little Brig {my grandson} was so excited to have "a pik-nik!" It's a great way to light your faith at Christmas.


Comments