Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Weekend Alarm Clock


Remember Roxy?

{If you're new here, this is Roxy, our cute-fluff-bomb-Pomeranian who we all love and adore}.

Seriously, she is the BEST DOG. She listens, she doesn't run away, she does tricks, she loves to help shovel snow, she cuddles, and she loves treats. Furthermore, we've had her for nearly a year and she's never gone potty in the house. What's not to love?! Yes, Pomeranians can get yappy sometimes, but it's just all that enthusiasm and zest for life that can't be quieted haha! But like I said, she listens, and will put herself in her crate if she's barking too much. ;)

On weekend mornings if no one is up by 8 am, Roxy decides that her bladder is about to burst. So she sets out to wake us. This past Sunday at precisely 7:58 am, I heard her coming and got my phone camera ready {yes, I keep my phone on my dresser because when you're a T1D mom you're always a T1D mom}.  I knew Roxy was going to come up in my face and greet me happily. And it's too darn cute not to capture.

Well, I succeeded. So here you have our Weekend Alarm Clock. Love her!

Comments